Fill Out Your Forms! Online ZOOM Workshop Friday, October 23rd, 11am-12pm
Mark your calendar and finally fill out your advance directive with us!
- Have you wondered how to talk to your loved ones about what medical care you would or wouldn’t want in a medical crisis? Does your health care provider want you to have these conversations and fill out your end of life wishes? Would your wishes change if it was COVID-19 related?
- Pemi-Baker Community Health is here to help with all your advance care planning needs. We invite you to join us to fill out your advance directive form. Download the form from our website, poor a cup of coffee and join us for a group ZOOM meeting to walk you through the form and answer any questions you might have.
- Lisa Fortson, MSW will be a neutral guide helping you reflect on and identify the values, beliefs and goals that shape the way you make health care decisions. As an experienced facilitator, Lisa will explain how important sharing this information is to others so that decisions can be made for you if you ever cannot speak for yourself.
Virtual Advance Care Planning Appointments
- If you are unable to attend our group session, PBCH also offers free virtual advance care planning appointments.
*Appointments use the online Zoom meeting platform. You must have access to a computer or mobile phone with live video capability.
To register call Lisa Fortson: 603-536-2232 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospice Remembrance Service
- Once a year, we hold a non-denominational memorial service to honor loved ones who have passed on. Family members and others are invited to join us in a central location. Community members interested in coming to a memorial service should contact our Bereavement Department.
- Every November, we honor our special loved ones and help those in need with our Remembrance Ornament program. Each ornament comes in a forest green organza bag, ready for gift giving. This is a wonderful way to remember someone during the holidays, each and every year. All proceeds help us in our mission to serve all patients who cannot afford hospice and home care, while also supporting services for families who are grieving.
Grief Education Workshops
- Free grief education workshops and sessions are available throughout the year. Topics include the stress of grief, tips for coping during the holidays and what helps when grief hurts. We welcome anyone who has lost a loved one.