Fill Out Your Forms! Online ZOOM Workshops
Third Thursday each month, 11am-12pm
Mark your calendar and finally fill out your advance directive with us!
- Have you wondered how to talk to your loved ones about what medical care you would or wouldn’t want in a medical crisis? Does your health care provider want you to have these conversations and fill out your end of life wishes? Would your wishes change if it was COVID-19 related?
- Pemi-Baker Community Health is here to help with all your advance care planning needs. We invite you to join us to fill out your advance directive form. Download the form from our website, poor a cup of coffee and join us for a group ZOOM meeting to walk you through the form and answer any questions you might have.
- Lauren Bell will be a neutral guide helping you reflect on and identify the values, beliefs and goals that shape the way you make health care decisions. As an experienced facilitator, Lisa will explain how important sharing this information is to others so that decisions can be made for you if you ever cannot speak for yourself.
Virtual Advance Care Planning Appointments
- If you are unable to attend our group session, PBCH also offers free virtual advance care planning appointments.
*Appointments use the online Zoom meeting platform. You must have access to a computer or mobile phone with live video capability.
To register call Lauren Bell: 603-536-2232 or email: email@example.com
Coffee with Caregivers: Conversation, Education & Support
First Wednesday of each Month, 11-11:45am
This online support session will meet the first Wednesday of the month to discuss various caregiving topics. You will be able to connect with others, learn more about the ups and downs of at home caregiving, and discuss any issues related to the monthly topic. Some feel privileged to serve a loved one at their most vulnerable time. Many also feel afraid, tired and overwhelmed at times. And most people feel it all in one day. It’s okay; these feelings are normal.
The important thing is to have the tools and resources you need to cope with the natural ebb and flow of your emotions. We encourage you to join us for support during this challenging time. Sessions will be held once a month with a limited number of attendees.
- Attend once or as often as you’d like.
- Contact us to register and we will send you easy to follow instructions on how to connect to the meeting through video chat or phone.
To register call Guy Tillson: 603-536-2232 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Loss and Grief Support Group
Second Wednesday of each month, 11-11:45am
- If you are dealing with loss and grief, and would like to try to connect with others also experiencing those realities, please go join us each month. Contact us to register and we will send you easy-to-follow instructions on how to connect with ZOOM, meeting through video chat or by phone. Registration is required before the date of the group meeting.
- The group will be facilitated by Guy Tillson, Pemi-Baker’s Hospice Chaplain and Bereavement Counselor. He brings over 24 years of professional history in ministry and mental health counseling to the table. Guy will be happy to meet with however many show up- even one person!
To register call Guy Tillson: 603-536-2232 or email email@example.com
Hospice Remembrance Service 2020
- Once a year, we hold a non-denominational memorial service to honor loved ones who have passed on. Due to the COVID pandemic we pre-recorded our remembrance service and invite you to join us from the comfort of your home. With Love, The Pemi-Baker Community Health Hospice Team
Grief Education Workshops
- Free grief education workshops and sessions are available throughout the year. Topics include the stress of grief, tips for coping during the holidays and what helps when grief hurts. We welcome anyone who has lost a loved one.
Remembrance Ornament 2020
- Every November, we honor our special loved ones and help those in need with our Remembrance Ornament program. Take a moment this holiday season to reflect on special memories of loved ones and honor them by ordering your memorial ornament.
- This beautiful Victorian-style butterfly has an antique silver finish and is bursting with clear rhinestones. She hangs from a platinum-finished rhinestone link and is finished with four crystal faceted beads.
- Each ornament comes in a forest green organza bag, ready for gift giving. This is a wonderful way to remember someone during the holidays, each and every year.
- All proceeds help us in our mission to serve all patients who cannot afford hospice and home care, while also supporting services for families who are grieving.
- $20 each. Quantities are limited. Please place your order before December 1st by downloading an order form and sending it to PBCH with a check or call the front desk and pay by credit card (603-536-2232). ORDERS CLOSED FOR 2020