CAREGIVER SUPPORT TO SUSTAIN YOU
Some feel privileged to serve a loved one at their most vulnerable time. Many also feel afraid, tired and overwhelmed at times. And most people feel it all in one day. It’s okay; these feelings are normal. The important thing is to have the tools and resources you need to cope with the natural ebb and flow of your emotions.
COFFEE WITH CAREGIVERS-Conversation, Education and Support
- First Wednesday of every month via ZOOM! 11-11:45am
- With the increasing age of our population, more and more people are finding themselves providing care for those in need.
- Many caregivers feel ill-prepared for their role and have little or no support. This leads to high levels of stress, frustration, anger, guilt, and feeling overwhelmed, drained of energy, and helpless.
- JOIN US!!!! Connect with others from the comfort of your kitchen as we talk about monthly caregiving topics and the ups and downs of at home caregiving.
- Attend once or as often as you’d like.
Contact us to register and we will send you easy to follow instructions on how to connect to the meeting through video chat or phone. 536-2232 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT COPING WITH LOSS
During your loved one’s illness, you may be too busy with care-giving to feel the full weight of your loss. After your loved one passes away, your grief may come suddenly or happen over time, and the depth of your feelings may surprise you. It’s important that you get care for your emotional and spiritual health; understanding grief and the feelings attached to it are important steps in healing.
Lean on us when you need help coping with your loss
Our bereavement counselors are here for those left behind. The bereavement team provides one-on-one counseling, grief education, workshops and other resources.
LOSS AND GRIEF Support Group
- Second Wednesday each month, 11-11:45am
- Join our grief support group where you can find strength in being in a safe environment with others walking a similar path.
- Guy Tillson, facilitator, is a former clergyman with a 24 year career in ministry and Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
Contact us to register and we will send you easy to follow instructions on how to connect to the meeting through Zoom video chat or phone. 536-2232 or email@example.com