Pemi-Baker Community Health is a winning combination of exceptional care, incredible people, and a commitment. Our passion for service to our clients is the driving force behind our quality care. Our convenient office on Boulder Point Drive, Plymouth, NH, contains an intimate fitness center, 5 treatment rooms and the only 90 degree therapy pool in the area.
Quality care and our uncompromising commitment to excellence is the backbone of Pemi-Baker Physical & Occupational Therapy. We take pride in hiring dedicated staff members that have a genuine interest in every aspect of your health care from your initial visit, through your treatment and beyond. Our Physical Therapists have years of experience in specialty therapy such as: Myofascial & Cranio Sacral Therapy, Visceral & Neural Manipulations, Active Release Techniques, Dry Needling, Geriatrics, Vertigo & TMJ specialties. Whether you’re looking to safely recover overall fitness, lost movement, flexibility, strength or balance, our professionals will meet you where you’re at and tailor a treatment program after a thorough evaluation that’s specific to your condition and needs.
We will work closely with your physician and other health professionals so that no stone is left unturned when it comes to your total well-being.
COMPASSIONATE CARE FOR YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
Life can change in a matter of minutes. Our Pemi-Baker team is here for those times when the unexpected happens. If you are dealing with a recent injury, recovering from surgery or experiencing chronic pain, we can help you heal, regain strength, mobility and reduce pain. We treat patients with a variety of therapy needs, including:
- Chronic Pain/Whiplash/TMJ– CranioSacral Therapy and Visceral Manipulation
- Occupational Therapy– Our occupational therapists use a variety of treatment options to help improve your activity level and participate in daily life tasks and activities
- Joint Replacement/Injuries– Head, Neck, Shoulder, Arm, Hand, Back, Hip, Leg, Knee, Ankle, Foot
- Pediatric Therapy– We work with children from birth to age 21 and their families, offering excellent care through physical, occupational and speech language therapy services
- Sports Injuries– Our physical therapists will design programs tailored to the physical demands of active people like you-the weekend warrior, the performing artist or the competitive athlete
- Work Injuries– We partner with employers, case managers, payors and insurers to treat and prevent work-related injuries and reduce the total workers’ compensation spend
- Vertigo and Dizziness/Concussion– Vestibular rehabilitation & concussion rehabilitation to help you heal
- Balance/Stroke/Parkinson’s/Multiple Sclerosis– Our balance and gait treatment programs can improve and, in many cases, eliminate your unsteadiness. LSVT BIG program for people with Parkinson’s disease
“Thank you for the wonderful care you gave me during my 2 knee replacement surgeries. I was greeted and welcomed by Matt, DeeDee and the whole staff. I appreciated their knowledge, professionalism & genuine concern they had for everyone. They always took the time to answer my questions or concerns. I also appreciated the one to one ratio of therapist to client. I was carefully monitored and encouraged for my progress. I would highly recommend Pemi-Baker.” ~ Maryanne P.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our team focuses on caring for each patient and reaching his or her goals. At your first appointment, our physical therapist will ask about your injury, home environment, activity level and interests. We’ll ask about your goals, too. Do you want to be able to pick up your grandchild? Do you want to start running again? Or would you like to enjoy cooking dinner without pain?
We will spend time listening and documenting the information you provide. This information will help create a roadmap for your treatment and, most importantly, get you back to daily life.
Your physical therapist will also check your strength and flexibility. During that first appointment, our goal is to provide information about:
- Your injury
- Your treatment plan and how it will help you
- How many appointments you can expect for your treatment
We often begin treatment during your first appointment, which will be 40-60 minutes.
Experience the power of physical therapy and its benefits. Physical therapy can help you get you back to life and the things you love while avoiding surgery and the long-term use of prescription medications. During physical therapy, we will improve your quality of life and get you back to the activities you enjoy.