Please Follow The Directions Below To Create Your Account On fitDEGREE
To sign up for an independent aquatic session you must first create an account on fitDEGREE using your email address. fitDEGREE is a free studio software app that must be downloaded on to your phone, ipad or computer.
Mobile Phone Users- direct links to the new app we will be using:
If you prefer to use your laptop or computer to set up an account and register for classes, please go here to fitDEGREE’s website.
When you create an account on the fitDEGREE platform, please use the primary email address you would like for us to have on file. You can also check out the video on how to fully create an account below.
Step by Step:
- Click into the App Store or Google Play Store via the links above
- Download the fitDEGREE app
- Search for Pemi Baker Community Health
- Click the PBCH logo
- In the app, click the login button in the top left corner
- Click Create an Account
- Fill out all of your information, using an email address and password of your choice.
- Once your account is created, open your email and verify the account
- Once you click the verify button it will ask you to opt in or out of emails, this screen will automatically save, you can close it out once you have made your decision
- Return to your app and click Manage emails
- If your account says VERIFIED you can close this screen
- If your account says NOT VERIFIED, please click the email and resend the verification
- Once email has been verified, you can close the Manage emails screen
- Once all of these steps have been completed, you are all set to register!
Unsure of how to use the app?
Check out our resource guide for step by step instructions and videos to get you started:
If you have any questions or need any additional assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to reach out directly to the fitDEGREE support team via: firstname.lastname@example.org