Anyone looking to get some quality exercise throughout the week can benefit from exercising in our 35 ft, 90 degree therapy pool. Water exercise and aqua therapy provide heart healthy cardiovascular benefits as well as muscle strengthening with low risk of falls or joint injuries.
You do not need to know how to swim to have an effective workout in the pool. With stability bars, a hydraulic lift, a bench with massage jets and deep and shallow water for non-weight or weight bearing exercises, this pool has everything you need.
- Exercise benefits for all: COPD, Heart Disease, weight loss, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, knees, hips, shoulders, ankles, backs, fall prevention, stability, balance, mobility, joint replacements & pre/post surgery, strength and muscle gain, Osteoporosis.
- Until further notice, PBCH has suspended all group aqua classes and children’s swim lessons following the CDC guidelines to limit exposure of Covid-19.
How Do I Get In the Pool?
In keeping with CDC guidelines and social distancing, we are offering Aquatic Therapy sessions and Independent Aquatic sessions.
- Aquatic Therapy is with a licensed Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant through a referral from your PCP or doctor. Scheduling is done directly with the PBCH office. 603-536-2232
- Independent Aquatic Sessions (Starting September, 2021) are scheduled and paid for using fitDEGREE, our studio management software.
- Participants sign up for one hour which includes changing and exercise.
- Price is $15/visit. Drop-in’s not allowed.
- All participants must register for their hour using the fitDEGREE app on their phone or by using their computer. (New Users-you must create your fitDEGREE account before being able to ‘register’ on the schedule.)
- Depending upon aquatic therapy use, up to 5 people will be allowed in the pool for any given hour.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Pool equipment is available for use. All equipment must be put away at the end of your session.