Our Charter:Improve the health and wellbeing of the communities by providing excellence in health care services through outreach, in-home and facility based programming.
- Service - We approach clients/patients/employees with respect and integrity, while honoring our partnership within the communities we serve.
- Quality - Total quality is best defined as an attitude, an orientation that permeates an entire organization, and the way in which that organization performs it internal & external business. Staff that strive for excellence & continuous quality improvement in all that we do.
- People - Autonomy, authority, potential enhanced. Partnership/ownership
- Finance - Hold ourselves accountable as stewards of the entrusted resources provided through the agency & our community.
- Growth - There is a balanced & equitable rewards - sharing in creating it’s “our wealth” and expanding our resources
Pemi-Baker Community Health is dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of the community by providing excellence in health care services through outreach, in-home and facility-based programming.