Resources for Covid-19
Pemi-Baker Hospice & Home Health is committed to serving our patients in New Hampshire and keeping you informed about local updates with respect to COVID-19, also known as the Novel Coronavirus 2019.
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Organizations Serving Seniors
- Administration on Aging
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- Caring.com (Aging and Senior Care Resources in NH)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Central New Hampshire Health Partnership
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Medicare Plans Patient Resource Center
- National Council on Aging
- Plymouth Regional Senior Center
- ServiceLink-Aging and Disability Resource Center
- The Recovery Village (Drug and Alcohol Treatment Resource for Elderly)
- We Honor Veterans Campaign
Resources for Conditions Affecting Seniors
- Learning about Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Learning about congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Learning about Diabetes
- Stroke Survival Guide
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Lung Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Parkinson’s Disease Foundation
- National Center for PTSD
- Brain Injury Association of NH
- Services for the Blind and Visually impaired
Resources for Palliative & Hospice Care, Advance Care Planning & Caregivers
Books, PDFs and Guides
- Advance Care Planning Guide
- Compassion Books
- Dying Well
- End of Life: Helping with Comfort and Care
- Healthcare Agent/Proxy Guide-Who will speak for you?
- How to start the Conversation
- NH Advance Directive Form
- Aging with Dignity
- Foundation for Healthy Communities (Advance Directives, Healthcare Decisions, POLST)
- Get Palliative Care
- Music for Healing and Transition Program
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- National Institute on Aging
- National Cancer Institute-Palliative Care
- NH Funeral Resources, Education & Advocacy
- The Conversation Project
- The Dougy Center-The National Center for Grieving Children & Families
- Lakes Region Community Services Council (603-524-8811) Since 1975, Lakes Region Community Services has been an essential community partner supporting individuals and families living with developmental disabilities or acquired brain disorders and providing community-wide family supports to enhance quality of life from birth through the lifespan. LRCS serves the residents of Belknap and southern Grafton counties.
- NHEasy (1-800-852-3345) DHHS helps individuals and families find and receive assistance programs including Medical, Child Care, Nutrition, and Community Services.
- ServiceLink (1-866-634-9412) Through contracts with local agencies around the state, ServiceLink helps individuals access and make connections to long term services and supports, access family caregiver information and supports, explore options and understand and access Medicare and Medicaid.
- Plymouth Senior Center (603-536-1204) Daily meals, community programs, short term loaner for medical equipment, Foot Clinics
- Enlighten Nutrition and Wellness Medical Nutrition Therapy, Consulting, TeleHealth & Wellness Workshops with Registered Dietitian, Denise Poudrier Normandin.
- Whole Village Family Resource Center-Granite United Way (603-536-3720) Whole Village Family Resource Center’s purpose is to strengthen families while building a community that supports the healthy development of all children in the community. Our facility serves a dual purpose in the community. First, we are a family resource center offering an array of family support services, some of which are provided directly by the Whole Village team with others offered by our on-campus partners, and many that are integrated and collaboratively offered.